This article shows you how to insert a product recommendation into the customer checkout journey. Say, for example, a customer is going to subscribe to a monthly coffee service. Just before the checkout, Upmind automatically displays a pop-up window with espresso cups and the heading, "Frequently bought together."
- Log in to your account.
- Click Settings.
- On the next page, click Products & Services.
- Scroll down the page and click a product.
- On the Product details page, click Recommendations under the Product details heading.
- On the next page, click the Manage button.
- Scroll down the Product catalogue page and click the product you want to recommend.
- Click Save.
- Click the gear icon to edit the product description. (optional)
You can replace the original production description and add unique text to this recommendation. The changes you make here are not shown elsewhere on the site for this product.
- Uncheck the box.
- Add text.
Editing the button label
This optional step lets you customise the button label on the pop-up window that promotes your recommended product. The default button label is "Add to basket."
- Click the Label field.
- Enter your custom text.
When the customer goes to your store and selects the base subscription, Upmind displays a pop-up window with the recommended product one time. The customer can add the product to the basket or continue to the checkout.
Updated 4 months ago