This article shows your clients how to customise account settings. The Account settings page lets clients:
- edit profile information
- change the account password
- add two-factor authentification
- view email history
- Log in to the store account.
- Click the profile icon.
- Select My account.
- The Profile page displays.
Clients can add an email account, edit their address, add a company or phone number.
- Scroll through the page and change information as required.
- Click Update.
To change a password:
- Click Security on the left menu.
- Fill the fields.
- Click Change password.
To enable and disable two-factor authentication, your clients need two apps on their mobile device: a QR code scanner and an authenticator (e.g. Google Authenticator).
- Scroll down the page and click Enable.
- Scan the QR code with a mobile device app.
- Copy the code.
- Enter the code in the field (no spaces).
- Click Enable.
- Go to the Security page and click Disable.
- Open an authentication app.
- Locate the security code.
- Go to the Security page and enter the security code in the field.
- Click Disable on the pop-up window.
Clients can view a log of their emails and read each message.
- Click email history on the left menu. A list of email message displays.
- Click the gear icon to read a message.
Updated over 1 year ago