This article shows you how to add payment gateways to your e-commerce store. You also learn how to edit gateways and add payment instructions.
- Log in to your Upmind admin dashboard.
- Click Settings at the bottom of the left pane.
- Click Payment providers.
- On the next page, click the Add payment provider button.
- On the side panel, select a payment provider.
- Fill in the fields.
Each payment option requires different information. We selected the Stripe option for this example. To obtain specific information, like an API key, go to your payment provider account.
- Test your credentials. (optional)
- Use the toggle switches to add or remove credit cards.
- Click the field to add or remove payment currencies.
- Add payment instructions. (optional)
- Click Update.
You can control which payment provider options the client can access on the checkout page.
- Toggle the switch to the ON (green) position to make the payment option visible to clients.
- In the example below, the client sees two payment options.
- Toggle the switch to the OFF (grey) position to remove the payment option from the checkout.
- Toggle the Enabled switch to the OFF (grey) position to remove the payment option from the checkout and disable the tool on your e-commerce site.
- Locate the payment provider you want to modify.
- Click the gear icon.
- Make changes.
- Click Update.
- In the example below, we add instructions for offline bank deposits.
Payment provider instructions display on the checkout only if the client selects that payment option.
Updated 5 months ago