Learn how to set up and customise your online store's automatic payment system. After system setup, your online store can automatically manage online payments. In addition, Admins and store staff can take payments by manually processing unpaid invoices.
- Log in to Upmind.
- Click Settings.
- Click the Payment options tile.
On the Payment Options dashboard, you can customise:
- Gateway Settings
- Billing Automation
Client Wallet appears on this page and is described in a different article.
- Click the field and choose a capture mode: Direct Capture (default setting) or Authorize.
- Set the number of days to wait before capturing an authorized hold. (not required if you select Direct Capture)
- Uncheck the box to disable partial payments. The default setting is enabled.
- Scroll through the list of options.
- Customise as required.
- Enter a figure to limit the number of attempts to capture an authorized amount.
- Set the number of days between failed attempts to automatically charge an invoice.
- Enter a figure to limit the number of attempts to process an invoice payment.
- Send a notification reminder X days before the stored credit card expiration date.
- Check box to enable search for another credit card if the automatic payment on the main stored card fails.
- Limit the search for invoices to categories with checked boxes.
- Start charging the invoices X days before the due date.
- Enable this feature to automatically stop a subscription service X days after the due charge date.
- This protection feature applies only to subscription clients added to the store through the Import tool.
Updated 5 months ago