Regenerating an invoice allows you to regenerate an invoice with updated data. For instance, if an address has changed. As with all accounting transactions in Upmind, an invoice already created cannot be edited. Therefore it will be credited and a new invoice generated with the updated data.
The first step is to open the invoice that you want to regenerate.
- Go to the Upmind dashboard.
- Click Billing on the left side menu.
- Click the Invoices list menu tab.
- Click an invoice name to open the document.
Click an option under the Quick filters heading to filter invoices.
- Scroll down the invoice page.
- Click the Regenerate invoice button.
- On the next page, change the company name or address. (optional).
- Click Regenerate. (optional).
- Upmind sends the client an email notification with a link to the current invoice.
Updated 9 months ago