How to Manage Your Admin Profile
Add or edit personal information
Your profile contains personal information, some of which is visible to other staff and clients. If you use Upmind's integrated support system you'll want to set your name and avatar correctly.
Opening the My Account page
The first step is to open the My Account page.
- Log in to your Upmind admin dashboard.
- Click the logo at the bottom of the left pane.
- Click My Account.
Adding an avatar
Staff users and clients can see your avatar. It displays on every page. Upmind occasionally uses it in place of a display name.
For best display results, use square images (i.e. 1:1 aspect ratio) at least 128 x 128 pixels. Smaller images may appear blurry. The maximum file size is 1 mb.
To upload an image:
- Click the avatar icon.
- Upload an image from your device.
- Upmind adds the profile avatar.
Deleting an avatar
To remove an image:
- Hover the image and click the X icon.
- Enter the confirmation code in the pop-up window and click Delete.
Changing profile settings
You can add or edit information on the My profile panel.
Email and name
Use your email to log in to Upmind. We also use that email address to send along service messages and notifications that you set up in our Notifications centre. Staff users and clients can see your name.
We use your phone number for:
- SMS notifications, if enabled
- phone number verification, if you forget your login or are blocked for security
- two-factor authentication, if enabled
This sets the Upmind dashboard language. Upmind is multi-lingual. This can be defined on a per client or per staff basis.
Updated about 1 year ago