How to Link OpenSRS with Upmind
aOpenSRS is a global domain name registrar which is owned by Tucows. You can sign up for a reseller account on their website.
To link your account to Upmind, you will need an:
- OpenSRS account (username and password), and
- OpenSRS API key
Linking to OpenSRS
- In the Upmind admin area, navigate to
- Under Add Domain Provider heading, choose OpenSRS. A side panel opens.
- Enter a name. This identifier is not visible to clients. We recommend entering the name OpenSRS unless you have two separate accounts that you want to distinguish between (e.g. OpenSRS V1 and OpenSRS V2).
- Enter your OpenSRS account username.
- Enter your API key.
- Click Create.
- Verify the information on the Settings page.
That is it! Your account is now linked.
Updated 7 months ago