This article reviews the steps that potential clients follow to create an account in your store. We also show Admins and store staff how to resend an account verification link to clients.
The first step is to share your store's client-side login URL. That URL looks like this:
Replace the text before ".upmind.app" with your store name.
Next, your clients:
- Go to the login page.
- Click the Create one here link.
- Fill the fields.
- Click Continue.
If a client fails to verify their account, admins or store staff can resend the verification code to the client's email address.
- Go to the Upmind dashboard.
- Click Clients on the left side menu.
- Click the Clients list menu tab.
- Click the Unverified clients subheading.
- Click the client name.
- Under the Overview heading, click Email history.
- Click the gear icon.
- Click Resend.
The client opens the email from your store and clicks the verification link.
- Enter login credentials.
- Click the Login button.
- The store opens and the client is signed in.
Updated 10 months ago