GoCardless is an online direct debit payment method. Once a customer approves a mandate, the merchant's bank pulls the payment from the customer's bank.
Before you add this payment method, log in to your GoCardless account and copy the Access Token and Webhook Secret.
Payment providers in your admin area. Then click
Add payment provider and choose GoCardless.
Scroll down the page and add details.
- Enter a display name. We suggest GoCardless.
- Enter account information (Access Token and Webhook Secret).
- Click the Sandbox field and select an option.
- Click the Retry field and select an option.
- Click the Custom References field and select an option (Not Supported or Supported).
- Click the Test Credentials button to verify your account.
- Add currencies (optional).
- Enter payment instructions. (optional)
- Click Create.
You can change or update the payment method. Go to the Payment providers page, click the gear icon, and select Edit.
Updated 3 months ago