This article shows admins and store staff how to modify a client subscription. We show you how to:
- edit contract terms
- reactivate a product
- send client messages
We show you how to cancel a client subscription in a different article.
- Log in to Upmind.
- Click Products & Services on the left menu.
- Make sure the Subscriptions menu tab is selected.
- Scroll through the list and click the client subscription you want to review or modify.
- The Overview page displays.
You can change the payment period (term) of the subscription on the Modify page.
- Click the edit icon next to Term. The Modify page displays.
- Change contract terms as required.
- Click Apply changes.
To manually set the price on the client's next invoice:
- Click the figure next to Price.
- Enter a figure.
- Click Apply.
To create a ticket:
- Click the Create Ticket button.
- Fill the fields.
- Click Create ticket.
You can also cancel a subscription.
You can change the status of a Lapsed or Cancelled subscription to Active.
- Scroll down to QUICK ACTIONS.
- Click the Reactivate button.
- On the new window, set the condition including renewal date and price.
- Click Submit.
To send the client a message:
- Scroll down to the QUICK ACTIONS headings.
- Click Send email.
- In the pop-up window, select an email template.
- Click Send.
If no template is available, select Add new template and create a new message template.
Updated over 1 year ago