Email templates consist of three elements: text, HTML, and snippets of Twig code. This article shows you how to properly format templates used to create and send bulk client messages as well as emails sent to a single client.
The same template structure (text, HTML, and Twig code) is used to create notifications (automated trigger-based messages).
Text in the Body can be formatted with basic HTML.
<br />to create line breaks.
Code snippets can insert dynamic content into the message when a receiver opens the email message.
To insert a snippet:
- Scroll down the screen and click a menu tab. Each tab holds a different collection of related code snippets.
- The tab options vary depending on the type of message you create.
- Click a snippet to copy the code to the clipboard.
- Click a spot in the Subject or Body field.
- Paste the code into the field.
- Add more snippets as required.
- Click Save.
- Upmind displays the message on the page.
Email templates are built with Twig codes. To learn more about this code syntax, open the Twig site.
Updated about 2 years ago