In this guide, we set up Opayo, which is a popular payment method in the UK and Ireland. The company processes online, telephone, and face-to-face payments.
In Upmind, navigate to
Payment providers. Then click
Add payment provider.
Scroll down the page and add details.
- Enter a display name. We suggest Opayo.
- Click the Test Mode field and an option.
- Enter your Vendor name.
- Click the Stored field and select No.
- Click the Test Credentials button to verify your account.
- Scroll through the list of credit cards and toggle off card types. The default setting is all On.
- Add currencies (optional).
- Enter payment instructions. (optional)
- Click Create.
You can change or update the payment method. Go to the Payment providers page, click the gear icon, and select Edit.
Updated about 1 year ago