How to Add Paysafecard as a Payment Method
Set up Paysafecard to take payments in Upmind
In this guide, we set up Paysafecard, which is a prepaid payment method that uses vouchers and a PIN code. Customers buy vouchers at local retail outlets and pay online by entering the PIN code.
Getting API credentials from Paysafecard
Before you add this payment method, log in to your Paysafecard account and copy the API key.
Adding a payment provider
After you copy the required account information, return to Upmind and navigate to
Payment providers. Then click
Add payment provider.
Scroll down the page and add details.
- Enter a display name. We suggest Paysafecard.
- Click the Test Mode field and select No.
- Paste the API key into the field.
- Click the Stored field and select No.
- Click the Test Credentials button to verify your account.
- Add currencies (optional).
- Enter payment instructions. (optional)
- Click Create.
Editing the payment method
You can change or update the payment method. Go to the Payment providers page, click the gear icon, and select Edit.
Updated 7 months ago