In this guide, we set up PayFast, which is a popular payment method in South Africa.
Before you add this payment method, log in to your PayFast account and collect the following information.
- Merchant ID
- Merchant key
After you copy the required account information, return to Upmind and navigate to
Payment providers. Then click
Add payment provider.
Scroll down the page and add details.
- Enter a display name. We suggest PayFast.
- Click the Test Mode field and select No.
- Enter the account information (Merchant ID and key plus Passphrase).
- Click the Stored field and select No.
- Add currencies (optional).
- Enter payment instructions. (optional)
- Click Create.
You can change or update the payment method. Go to the Payment providers page, click the gear icon, and select Edit.
Updated over 1 year ago