This article shows you how to change the password for your Upmind e-commerce account. You also learn how to enable two-factor authentication, an optional Upmind feature.
- Log in to your Upmind admin dashboard.
- Click the logo at the bottom of the left pane.
- Click My Account.
- Click the Security tab under the avatar.
- Enter the old and new password. Make sure the new password format generates a green check for each security line.
- Click Change password.
By default, two-factor authentication is not enabled. To enable this security feature:
- Scroll down the screen and click Enable.
- Scan the QR code with a mobile device app.
- Copy the code.
- Enter the code in the field (no spaces).
- Click Enable.
- Click Disable on the Security dashboard.
- Open an authentication app on your mobile device and locate the security code.
- Go to the Security dashboard and enter the number in the field.
- Click Disable on the pop-up window.
Updated 10 months ago