This page will help you get started with Upmind. You'll be up and running very quickly!
Upmind requires no technical experience or payment details. It's free to try. There's no need to enter payment details unless you want to continue using Upmind past the trial.
- Go to the registration page.
- Enter your organisationorganisation - An Upmind organisation is what we refer to as your Upmind account. This can have one or more brands. name plus your name, email address, and the desired account password (at least 8 characters).
- Click Continue.
Upmind creates a subdomain for your online store. It has a randomly generated unique ID plus the extension .upmind.app.
We encourage you to configure your own domain name (e.g. yourdomain.com or clientarea.yourdomain.com) after setup.
Upmind emails a message with a verification link. If the message does not arrive within five minutes, check your spam folder.
Click the link. Your organisation’s admin dashboard opens in a new browser tab. Your account is live!
Changing organisationorganisation - An Upmind organisation is what we refer to as your Upmind account. This can have one or more brands. name display
You can change the way your organisationorganisation - An Upmind organisation is what we refer to as your Upmind account. This can have one or more brands. name appears on the screen.
- Click the Settings button in the button left corner of the screen.
- Click the Brand settings tile.
- Enter a new name.
- Click Save.
- Upmind automatically changes the organisation name (but not the domain name).
Go to the Admin Panel login page and enter your credentials. That login page URL looks like this:
Each Upmind account is called an organisation. An organisation can have multiple brands, which can be set up on the brand's page.
If you have multiple businesses on Upmind, we recommend using multi-brand mode under one organisation (assuming the businesses are under the same legal entity). However, if the businesses are separate entities, you should register a standalone Upmind organisation.
Updated 3 months ago