Upmind combines robust e-commerce features - client management, e-commerce, and billing - into one cloud application that becomes the core of your business operations. You can pick and choose the tools you need or supplement with external integrations.
- Client management
- Billing, particularly recurring billing (subscriptions)
- Payments and refunds
- Product catalogue and management
- Online ordering
- A client self-service account area
- Service desk
- Marketing tools
In addition, Upmind fits into your business with multiple integration options. For instance, you can sell and manage any product or service that has an API. Other integration options include:
- Payment gateways
- Widgets that you can embed on your website
- Direct integrations with third-party tools
- Custom integrations developed by you (Upmind is API-first)
- Security protocols
- Flows for standard industry processes
Upmind isn't just about products. Its unique configuration meets the needs of the service industry, too by focusing on an ongoing customer relationship.
- The client can manage their own account.
- Offer recurring billing.
- Increase customer lifetime value, ARPU and retain the customer.
- Service desk.
- Better data security through controlled account access.
We designed Upmind to be flexible enough to benefit most businesses. However, during the rolling out period, we are developing industry-specific tools and functionality for Web Hosting and SAAS providers. This industry focus is really aimed at making our software more user-friendly for organisations and clients in those sectors.
Read more about Upmind for web hosts on our website.
Our roadmap is substantial. In the short term we are building out functionality for the web hosting and related industries.
Our roadmap also includes:
- Widget integration for deep embedding in software such as WordPress
- Shipping (and integration with shipping plugins)
- Stock control
- Calendars and bookings
Updated almost 2 years ago