The Upmind affiliate system lets you reward affiliates for referring clients and orders to your business. Affiliates can generate unique links which connect orders to their account. You can choose to credit your affiliate with a commission, and even allow them to automatically withdraw their credit.
For example, you might pay an affiliate $5 for every referral they send to your store or pay them 20% of the order value.
Affiliate systems are relatively common and commonly fall into three categories:
- Individuals who may be referring a friend.
- Blog and high ranking sites make money by driving affiliate sales on linked websites. This is called affiliate marketing.
- Other businesses that may refer to your business in bulk.
The affiliate system is disabled by default. It can be easily enabled under
You will see two key options:
- To enable the affiliate system as a whole, scroll down the screen and select Enabled next to Upmind Affiliates. This enables staff to manage affiliates and generate affiliate links. With only this option enabled, your clients will not be able to manage their own affiliate account. The affiliate system, therefore, works as an internal tool for you.
- To enable customer controls, select Customer Controls Enabled. This gives your clients the ability to enable and manage the affiliate system in their client area.
Calculations and commissions are based on your default brand currency (see below). You can choose whether you want clients to view their affiliate balance in your default brand currency or in their account currency.
- Tracking referrals
- Setting commission amounts
- You can set a payout delay
- The balance then reduces
- Customer controls
- PostAffiliatePro Integration
- Custom tracking variables
- Google Tag Manager variables
Updated 10 months ago