Every Upmind brand comes with a unique Upmind subdomain: randomID.upmind.app. This URL provides your clients with a link to a login page.
That URL structure also gives you and your staff the ability to log in to the admin area: randomID.upmind.app/admin.
Instead of the default Upmind web address, we encourage you to brand the link by using your own custom URL. For instance, mydomain.com or clients.mydomain.com. Brand the link by pointing your own domain name to the Upmind URL.
- On the Upmind dashboard, click Settings.
- Click Domains.
- Click Add domain.
- Enter your custom domain name.
Do not include "https://". Use the format mydomain.com or subdomain.mydomain.com.
You will be prompted to either add CNAME or A records. This needs to be done with your domain registrar.
Use the toggle switches to enable admin or client logins at this domain. By default both options are disabled.
Click the icon to copy the CNAME code. If you see A records you can click the copy the record.
- Click Save. Upmind adds an unverified URL to the list.
Before you can verify a URL, direct your current domain name to your Upmind URL with a new CNAME or A Record.
- Log in to your domain registrar account.
- Create a new CNAME Record or add/update an A Record.
- Paste the code into the field.
- Wait approximately 10 minutes.
Please note that domain verification may take a few hours. There is nothing we can do to speed domain verification up.
- Return to the Upmind Domain page.
- Click the gear icon.
- Select Verify.
- Once verified, your domain opens the Upmind site.
- Upmind automatically adds an SSL certificate.
Updated 3 months ago