You can create additional departments for the ticket system (e.g. billing, refunds, technical support). Each department can have a separate Upmind email account and be enabled/disabled for clients.
- Go to Settings
- Find the Support Department Tile
- Then, click Create Department.
- Filling the Name, the code will be automatically filled once you fill in the name. Then, click Create.
- You need to toggle the button to enable the department.
If you want to Edit the department, you can follow:
- Click the three buttons, then click edit.
- On the next screen, you can set the Brand Department Settings. You also can manage the destination mailbox for automated email piping based on the department.
Within the Brand Department Settings, there are options you can select by clicking:
- By default, all the tickets will be coming to General, so once you create another department and decide to be the default then you can thick the box “Make default department”.
- Ensure that you thick the box to “Allow the client to select this department when opening the ticket” It will be shown in your client area.
If your client wants to create a ticket, they can select which department they refer to (it could be General, Billing, or Support based on your department created).
- Login to the client area
- Go to Support.
- Click Open new ticket
- Then, the client can select which department they refer to
Updated 3 months ago